Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

Struggling

I'm stressing out!
Lots of works with short deadlines.

1. Math
2. Mandarin
3. ICAS (writing assigment)
4. Religion
5. PE
6. ICAS (reading assigment)
7.
8.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Only God knows the rest :|

And so far, I'm only done with math and PE, and i'm halfway through the ICAS assigment which is writing an articel for in-flight magazine.

And to add more loads to my brain, these XI Science 1 mates are waaaaay too much for me. They're such brilliant students and sometimes i think I'm nothing compares to them. Well, i try not to think that way but......... it's quite hard.

Wish me luck, i don't think i can contend another day, but are you joking?! HAVE to, even if i don't want to

Seeking for holiday~

1 komentar:

Shar mengatakan...

these things appear to be the easy part of life....try dealing with people that are hard to please!!