Senin, 06 Juni 2011

It exists

Hell-o!
I don't know if it's really happening or if it's just me having over active thoughts as usual. But I feel like I'm getting my karma right now.
Ya know, the whole thing "Karma does exist" thing, well, it's true!
It's happening. To me. Right now.
Okay, like I said, I don't know if it's really happening or just my thoughts, but anyway I'm really really really sorry about what I've done to you. You know who you are.
And I admit, yes, this isn't a good feeling at all. I should've known it before I did those bad stuffs.
Really. I am sorry.

1 komentar:

Melissa mengatakan...

Stick in there girl, highschool isn't as bad as it seems. Just be true to yourself, never forget who you are when you're in a crowd!


Check out my blog:
thehappycollegestudent.blogspot.com